terça-feira, 13 de abril de 2010

Musica feita por mim

hoje estava sem nada pra fazer entaum fiz uma música (traduzida pelo google tradutor XD)

vamos tentar

the flower petals are falling, it's a broken heart .... is a friendship that eventually, it is a meaningless kiss .... then goes out for her, then goes out for her, because here is my place!then goes out for her, then goes out for her, because this is where I'll be .....

I spent hours, days, weeks ....
without giving you one last kiss ....
actually, I love you ....
that's the truth ....
but I can not hide ......
I want to try .....
I want to try, just once!
want to see,
it would work, you and me!

if unsuccessful, I'll be happy .....
if it goes wrong, it will be sad as can be ...
anyway, I try,
even if in the end I'm crying!

I need you,
that's the truth!
accepted, and enjoy
I'm here just for you
and you know, that's the truth ......

then come with me!
its short life,
do not worry about the danger!
if you have one, we'll fight!

come with me,
to the horizon!
let's fly,
and never come back!
I love you!
that's the truth!
you know!
I'll never lose you, no, no!

quero ser escritora quando crescer, mas tmb gosto mto de cantar.....

bjkas, q deus abençõe vcs!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário